As Halloween – and more recently Day of the Dead – celebrations become a much more significant part of the social calendar for all ages, we look at how local organisations can get involved as part of our continuing Autumn Marketing inspiration blog series …
Not just for kids
We’ve come a long way since the 1980s, when Halloween meant dressing children up in a make-shift costume (usually involving a black bin bag and a witch or wizard hat) and popping round to a neighbour’s house for a cuppa and a few obligatory photos (that would you would have had to get developed).
Over the decades, the way we celebrate Halloween has become much closer to the festivities enjoyed by our transatlantic neighbours with decorations and merchandise popping up weeks in advance and events and activities for all ages.
Not just for costume shops
Halloween and Day of the Dead themed festivities are being embraced by
- Cafes and eateries
- Hotels and restaurants
- Night time venues and bars
- Day time tourist attractions organising special night time events
- Any businesses with a high street presence (and a window to dress)
- Any business wanting to run a fun spooky seasonal campaign
Don’t be scared – get involved!
However your business or organisation decides to get involved, we can help you with (horror) show stopping design and print for
- Flyers, invitations, adverts and menus
- Branded clothing and costumes for events
- Banners and fun event signage
- Signage for windows
- Branded gifts, packaging and gift wrap
- Brochures and catalogues
- Themed headers and templates for social media, websites and mailers
- And, of course, printed and e-cards to wish clients and customers a happy Halloween!
Talk to us – if you dare …
Do talk to us – we’re actually very friendly and best of all our prices aren’t remotely scary. We are on hand to give you expert and impartial advice whether you’re after Halloween inspiration or one of the many seasonal marketing opportunities coming up (including Guy Fawkes, Diwali, Movember and Christmas – to name but a few!). Check out our portfolio, talk to us on 0208 590 0922 or email email@example.com. We’ll be waiting for you … *evil laugh*…