As Spring (slowly) edges ever closer, you might be thinking about freshening things up – at home and at work.
The dog days are over
Many businesses come to us at this time of year to review their brand. Design trends change quickly which means that branding and visual identity can date quicker than many of us expect – if it helps, think of this like human and ‘dog-years’.
Big brands needn’t mean big budgets
A brand refresh needn’t cost a fortune – it might just be a tweak here or a colour update there. We certainly aren’t the sort of creative agency that will try to persuade you to spend money unnecessarily. In fact, our reputation is built not only on our reliability but our expertise in creating long-term savings for the people we work with.
It’s all in the timing
We would recommend that you review your brand every two to three years. You want your brand to be instantly recognisable – which can take time. Crucially, your brand should be recognisable for all the right reasons.
Here’s our list of reasons why a regular brand review will always pay-off:
- A tired brand will send out the wrong message. Even if you are providing the best service in the world, a dated brand can hinder your reputation and your business growth
- When we get caught up in the day-to-day running of our business, it’s easy to let our brand review slide down our list of priorities. But if it’s dated, your brand could be costing you vital new custom
- The more that your competitors update their brand, the more dated yours can look. We can help you create a brand that sets you apart.
- It’s not just about your customers. A new, smart-looking brand can change the way your employees feel about your organisation too – which in turn can help your reputation.
- As every established business knows, marketing isn’t just about attracting clients, it’s about attracting the right type of clients. Because we have worked with many different sectors over the years, we will be able to help you choose the brand that will most appeal to your target market.
If you need brand inspiration, our portfolio pulls together some diverse examples from the huge range of clients we work with.