Whether you finished your shopping three weeks ago or don’t even want to think about Christmas until December – when it comes to marketing, the Christmas clock is rapidly counting down.
Glad tidings we bring
Like many other festivals, Christmas is a great time of year to get in touch with clients and prospects. Most people are in a festive (and receptive) mood and many businesses are quieter giving them time to take in your message. That is why so many people continue to send Christmas gifts, cards, flyers and emailers. Which in turn is why many design, print and online teams find themselves working like the proverbial Christmas elves from here on in.
Jingle all the way
If you’re stuck for how to make your Christmas marketing sparkle this year, here’s some inspiration:
- Christmas cards. Just because everyone sends them doesn’t mean yours can’t stand out. We’ve delivered all sorts of clever Christmas cards over the years. From unusual shapes and pop-up designs, to eye-catching images. Last year, for our own corporate card we went with a more abstract, illustrated design, complete with portraits of our entire team on the inside.
- Advent Calendars. What better way to get in front of your prospects, than providing them with a reason to look at your message every day throughout December. You could go with traditional images, industry jokes or even follow the consumer trend for calendars containing gifts by using promotional items with your branding on them.
- Although we will always advise on eco-friendly print options, many people understandably prefer to send out e-cards. Businesses will often make a contribution to charity instead and mention this in their ecard. But just because your card will be in someone’s inbox rather than their letterbox, it doesn’t have to be any less personalized or spectacular. We can design eye catching and even animated ecards for you.
- As we mentioned before, we can supply branded gifts to your favourite clients to show your appreciation of them – or even prospects that you hope to work with next year. And don’t forget the branded giftwrap and tags to really get you noticed!
- Festive branding. Many businesses like to add festive touches to their branding over the Christmas period. From a little extra sparkle on your logo, to snowflakes on your social media profiles, we would love to help you spread some joy.
- Flyers, brochures, menus, catalogues, diaries, calendars etc. For retailers, those in the hospitality trade and businesses who have Christmas sorted and may already be looking to 2018 – we offer a year-round competitive design and print process to help you reach your market with special offers, discounts and products.
Whether you need a short-run of Christmas cards or a full print and online Christmas campaign, we’d love to discuss your plans. But be quick because the tree may not go up for a while yet but the Christmas marketing clock is ticking… Talk to us today on 0208 590 0922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org