A survey by Savvy Marketing Research predicted a whopping £747m would be spent on Easter in 2015. We can only imagine how much this has increased over the last few years. And it isn’t all going on eggs.
The survey rated Easter food and drink as having as much market share as Easter eggs, or cards and flowers put together. ‘Other Easter gifts’ also rated very highly suggesting that shoppers were spending on more alternative items.
Crucially, the report also mentioned furniture and DIY retailers who can expect to capitalise on shoppers being inspired by a long weekend of unpredictable weather to decorate or purchase high-value items for the home.
And of course none of this takes the ever-increasing trend for Easter breaks into consideration – whether it’s families making the most of the Easter holidays or professional couples with a long weekend to burn.
So whether you are a retailer (of any kind) or a hospitality professional, Easter is likely to be an important time for you. Which is why it is so important to get your design perfect, access those discounted early print deals and get your offers and messages out there before your competitors.
Here are our top tips for a *cracking* Easter (come on, it’s just one pun – you should read our pancake day blog!):
- The early bunny catches the eggs…or something like that. We really can’t stress enough how important it is to plan your Easter marketing early. Read our Seasonal Marketing planning blog and never miss an opportunity again.
- A well-planned campaign means that we can get your design and messages just right, we can source the best print deals for you and we can get your materials out there before your competitors
- We can deliver traditional Spring designs for you, or we can create a modern take on Easter with more abstract images or illustrations
- Preparing for Easter early means that you can have a well-thought-out strategy in mind when it comes to data, distribution, calls to action and campaign measurement. All of this will not only ensure a successful Easter this year, but it will help your future campaigns
- We can create cards, invitations, flyers, menus, emailers, signage and posters, Easter egg packaging, promotional gifts, banners, stickers for Easter baskets or bonnets, T-shirts and hoodies – you name it, we can do it.
- For inspiration, check out some of the Easter campaigns we’ve designed and printed for our clients here
For highly competitive, experienced, *eggcellent* (sorry) design and print advice for Easter – or any other time – call our friendly studio team on 0208 590 0922, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form here.